Motion for Appointment of Counsel in a Juvenile Court Proceeding

Authored By: Georgia Legal Services Program® LSC Funded

A lawyer may be appointed to a parent in a juvenile court proceeding. Juvenile Courts must appoint counsel for indigent parents in Juvenile Court child dependency actions.


Last Review and Update: Sep 16, 2015