Family law forms
Authored By: GeorgiaLegalAid.org
Family law legal forms for Georgia courts
You can find family law legal forms, form packets, and instructions on Georgia’s Family Law Center websites.
For Metro-Atlanta visit:
- Fulton County Family Law Info Center
- Dekalb County Family Law Information Center
- Clayton County Courts Law Library
- Gwinnett Family Law Center
Outside of Metro-Atlanta visit:
- Southern Judicial Circuit
- Chattahoochee Family Law Center
- Appalachian Family Law Information Center
- Dougherty County Forms
- Griffin Family Law Center
Check your county’s court website for forms specific to that court.