Child Support Calculators
Authored By: Georgia Child Support Commission
You can download the new calculator on the website for the Georgia Child Support Commission at: http://cscalc.gaaoc.us/
The Child Support Calculator link will take you to several options:
- Downloadable Electronic Worksheet, a/k/a Electronic Excel Worksheet (Standard Form).
- Downloadable Electronic Worksheet With Data Entry Form, a/k/a Electronic Excel Worksheet with Data Entry Form.
- Printable Worksheet for Hand Calculations, a/k/a Pen & Paper Standard Worksheet.
Pen & Ink E-Z Form Worksheet, a/k/a Pen & Paper EZ Worksheet.
ALERT! This current version does not reflect some basic parts of the current child support guidelines.
- For example, it does not allow the adjustment for pre-existing child support orders or for qualified children living in the home.
- It does not allow for any deviations (deviations may be less of a concern for most people).
- The Calculator does allow for day care costs and health insurance costs to be included.
- ALERT! This current version does not reflect some basic parts of the current child support guidelines.