Child and Dependent Care Credit

Authored By: Internal Revenue Service

If you paid someone to care for a child or a dependent so you could work, you may be able to reduce your tax by claiming the credit for child and dependent care expenses on your federal income tax return, according to the IRS.


Last Review and Update: Oct 12, 2007