Complaint for Annulment

This is the form packet for people who want to file their own complaint for annulment in Gwinnett County, and who do not have any minor children together with their spouse.  If you and your spouse have minor children together, you must not use this form packet.  Instead, you must use the version called Complaint for Divorce with Minor Children.