Georgia Advocacy Office
Who We Are
The Georgia Advocacy Office (GAO) is a private non-profit corporation. Its mission is to work with and for oppressed and vulnerable individuals in Georgia who are labeled as disabled or mentally ill to secure their protection and advocacy. GAO's work is mandated by Congress, and GAO has been designated by Georgia as the agency to implement Protection and Advocacy within the state.
Who We Serve
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Self-Help Materials
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Phone Number
- 1-800-537-2329 (Voice and TTD)
If you would like to speak to a Resource Advocate about your situation, please call our office.