Disaster HelpLine - Georgia Legal Services Program
Who We Are
Georgia Legal Services Program provides civil legal services to low-income households in Georgia. The Program operated a disaster law helpline - 1-800-498-9469 -- to answer disaster questions related to tenant issues, unemployment insurance and public benefits.
Who We Serve
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Pro Se Legal Clinic
- Self-Help Materials
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Phone Number