Center for Pan Asian Community Services
Who We Are
The Center for Pan Asian Community Services promotes self-sufficiency and equity for immigrants, refugees, and the underpriviliged through comprehensive health and social services, capacity building, and advocacy.
Who We Serve
- DeKalb County
- Gwinnett County
- Language(s) Spoken
- Cambodian / Khmer
- Cirumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
The website can be translated in Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese, and Nepali
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Non-Profits and Agencies that Help
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Phone Number
Need an expert? you are more than welcomed to leave your contact info and we will be in touch shortly.