Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Inc.
Who We Are
Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Inc. gives free civil (non-criminal) legal services to low-income people in Metro-Atlanta, taking into account household income, type of legal problem you have, and county residence.
Atlanta Legal Aid can help with legal representation, brief services, help with self-help, legal advice, and referrals.
Who We Serve
- Clayton County
- Cobb County
- DeKalb County
- Fulton County
- Gwinnett County
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Cirumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
All languages including ASL.
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Free and Low Cost Lawyers
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
The best way to apply for services is by phone:
Clayton and S. Fulton: (404)669-0233
Apply online at www.atlantalegalaid.org/apply