Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Inc.
Who We Are
Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Inc. gives free civil (non-criminal) legal services to low-income people in Metro-Atlanta.
Getting help from Atlanta Legal Aid depends on household income, type of legal problem you have, and country residence.
Atlanta Legal Aid can help with legal representation, brief services, help with self-help, legal advice, and referrals.
Because of limited resources, Atlanta Legal Aid cannot take each eligible client’s case. We review each case in a timely manner and try to provide some assistance or referral to every client.
For Contact Information and County Office Locations Visit: https://atlantalegalaid.org/contact-2/
Who We Serve
- Clayton County
- Cobb County
- DeKalb County
- Fulton County
- Gwinnett County
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Cirumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
All languages including ASL.
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Pro Se Legal Clinic
- Self-Help Materials
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
The best way to apply for services is by phone:
Clayton and S. Fulton: (404)669-0233
Apply online at www.atlantalegalaid.org/apply