Refine Your Search:

Filter By:

Resource type

Forms to Print Out (2)+

  • Motion for Appointment of Counsel in a Juvenile Court Proceeding

    A lawyer may be appointed to a parent in a juvenile court proceeding. Juvenile Courts must appoint counsel for indigent parents in Juvenile Court child dependency actions. Content Detail

    Georgia Legal Services Program®
    Other formats:
  • Pauper's Affidavit (Request to File without Paying Fees)

    The Pauper's Affidavit, also known as a "pauperis" affidavit, can be filed by very low-income persons to avoid paying filing fees to the court. Usually the judge will review the affidavit and make a decision about whether you have to pay fees or not. If you file this affidavit, you must be ready to respond to the judge about your income. Read More

    Georgia Legal Services Program®