Get Help Paying Your Mortgage
Money for mortgage or housing expenses may be available for Georgia homeowners who suffered a pandemic hardship.
- Find the program requirements and apply online at https://georgiamortgageassistance.ga.gov/
- Applications may take awhile to process, so reach out to your lender if you need immediate help.
- If you have a foreclosure sale date, contact the Department of Community Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Legal Help
Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Inc.
To apply call (404) 524-5811 or apply online
Georgia Legal Services
(404) 206-5175 or toll free 1-800-498-9469 or apply online
Georgia Senior Legal Aid
Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
To apply call (404) 521-0790, Monday through Thursday from 9 am - 1 pm
Learn about Foreclosure
- What should I know about a materialman's lien on my property?
- What should I know about avoiding scams when buying, repairing, or selling a home?
- What should I know about borrowing in Georgia?
- What should I know about buying a home?
- What should I know about foreclosure in Georgia?
- What should I know about getting credit in Georgia?