Health Care for People with Disabilities

Forms and Tool Kits

  • Georgia Common Point of Access to Social Services

    COMPASS is a quick and easy way for people in Georgia to get answers to questions about health and human services. Content Detail

  • OSAH Form 1 - DFCS Request for Fair Hearing with Office of State Administrative Hearings

    When you have been denied Medicaid or had your Medicaid Benefits lowered or terminated, you can ask for a fair hearing. You can fill out a fair hearing request letter and mail it or deliver it to your local Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS) office to begin the process. When DFCS gets your letter asking for a fair hearing, they use this form to process your appeal with the Office of State Administrative Hearings (OSAH). You can give DFCS this form and ask them to fill it out and send it to OSAH and to the Department of Human Resources Legal Services to process your appeal. Read More

    Georgia Department of Human Resources