- Landlords and tenants each have rights and responsibilities.
- Landlords must make repairs and keep the property in good condition.
- Tenants must pay rent and follow other terms of the lease.
- A landlord can ask for a court order to evict a tenant.
- Landlords may not evict a tenant without a court order.
Renters and Foreclosure
Fulton County Residents!
Visit the Self Help Center at the Fulton County State & Magistrate or call (404) 613-4116
- Public Access Terminals
- Self-Help Videos
- Landlord/Tenant Attorney Counsultation
- Legal Forms
- Legal Research & Reference Materials
- Foreign Language Services
- Referral Services
Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
To apply call (404) 521-0790, Monday through Thursday from 9 am - 1 pm
Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Inc.
To apply call (404) 524-5811, Monday through Thursday from 9 am - 12 pm
The Georgia Law Center for the Homeless
To apply call (404) 681-0680, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday